PETITE-VALLÉE SONG FESTIVAL
The Village en chanson de Petite-Vallée is a non-profit organization that runs the Petite-Vallée Song Festival along with a song camp and the Théâtre de la Vieille Forge.
The Petite-Vallée Song Festival is first and foremost a week of training for 12 up-and-coming artists with professional artists who are also skilled teachers. Over the last few years, the organizers of the Petite-Vallée Song Festival have made every effort to foster the exchange of ideas among emerging singers and songwriters. During the festival, song lovers are invited to afternoon and evening shows featuring both renowned and up-and-coming performers.
- 2016 festival passport: $459. Valid for all shows, except La Petite École de la Chanson.
- June 30 to July 3 weekend package: $199. Valid for all shows from June 30 to July 3, except La Petite École de la Chanson.
- July 7 to 9 weekend package: $159. Valid for all shows from July 7 to 9.
- Sirius XM package: $149. Valid for the shows of Plume Latraverse, Les Trois Accords, Hommage aux Trois Accords, Koriass + Ariane Moffatt, Pierre Flynn, Open Country by Mountain Daisies with Isabelle Boulay, Marc Hervieux, Bruno Pelletier, Jean-François Breau and Marie-Ève Janvier.
View the complete schedule of events (in French only).
In addition, the Théâtre de la Vieille Forge de Petite-Vallée also presents a varied summer program of concerts and plays in an enchanting setting.
Date(s)June 30 to July 9, 2016
CostVaries depending on event
ReservationsRecommended in high season
- Restaurant or snack bar
- Free parking
How to get there
Take Route 132 to Petite-Vallée and then Rue Longue Pointe, which heads towards the sea.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Regional Network of Event Organizers (ROSEQ)
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Independent Network of United Performing Arts Presenters (RIDEAU)
- Association of Québec Camps (ACQ)
- Winner of the ROSEQ Hydro-Québec Prize for the creation of the Dan-Gaudreau Fund (2014)
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Festivals and Events" category (2013)
- National gold winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Festivals and Events" category (2008)
- Winner of a RIDEAU Partnership Prize for the project “15 Years of the Petite École de la Chanson” (2007)
- Winner of a Félix award for "Cultural Event of the Year" (2003)
- Named Arts Presenter of the Year by ROSEQ (2003)