Auberge de la Pointe offers you two mouth-watering options: the L’Espadon restaurant or the Le Mirador café-bar.
In the L’Espadon restaurant, choose from an extensive selection of delicious dishes including grilled meat, fish, pasta and seafood. Don’t miss out on a meal of braised Kamouraska lamb shank or Atlantic salmon, two crowd-pleasers!
Open since 2007, the trendy Le Mirador café-bar offers guests and visitors the opportunity to enjoy cocktails or appetizers from a bistro menu in a panoramic lounge or on a terrace.
May 1 to October 14, 2019
- À la carte
- Table d'hôte
- Liquor licence
Table d'hôte price
- American Express
How to get there
Located near major highways and sea routes, Auberge de la Pointe is accessible via exit 507 off Highway 20, exit 96 off Route 185 (follow the signs for the ferry) and also via the Rivière-du-Loup–Saint-Siméon ferry.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- “Business of the Year” Prestige Prize, Rivière-du-Loup Chamber of Commerce 41st Prestige Gala (2016)
- Prestige Restaurant, Hotel and Tourism Prize, Rivière-du-Loup Chamber of Commerce 41st Prestige Gala (2016)
- Prestige Tourism Prize, Rivière-du-Loup Chamber of Commerce 40th Prestige Gala (2015)
- Bronze Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations – 40 to 149 units” category (2014)
- “Business of the Year” Alfred-Fortin Prestige Prize, Rivière-du-Loup Chamber of Commerce 36th Prestige Gala (2011)
- “Personality of the Year” Prestige Prize, Rivière-du-Loup Chamber of Commerce 36th Prestige Gala (2011)