Come and discover our fish and seafood specialties.
Whether à la carte, as a lunch special or on the table d'hôte in the evening, our traditional cuisine is sure to delight you. The mission of our restaurant, L'Ancre, is to introduce you to the cuisine and history of the region. Bring your own wine!
Early June to early October: open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Seats 54 (indoors)
- Seats 16 (patio)
- À la carte
- Table d'hôte
- Specialties: Daily specials (Tuesday to Friday)
- Bring your own wine
Table d'hôte price
- Travelers Cheque
How to get there
From Route 132, in the heart of the village of Paspébiac, take 3e Rue (towards the wharf).
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Gaspésie Gourmande
- New World: 5 Museums of Gaspésie
- Gaspésie Culture Council
- Route de la Morue (Cod Route)
- Québec Anglophone Heritage Network
- Winner of the Tourist Attraction of the Year award at the Chamber of Commerce Gala in 2012
- Recognized as a nationally important historic site by the Historic Site and Monuments Board of Canada since 2002
- Recognized as a historic site by Québec's Ministry of Culture and Communications since 1981
- Certified Quality Tourisme Gaspésie