Located at the edge of the water in Pointe-au-Père (Rimouski), Distillerie du St. Laurent elevates the art of distillation in Québec by handcrafting the finest ingredients from here and elsewhere into exquisite and distinctive spirits. The distillery produces their famous St. Laurent Gin infused with laminaria seaweed and the refreshing Gin Citrus as well as a 3-year-old whisky made with local grains and Acerum, a new type of spirit made with maple syrup.
4 zones, 4 different vibes
- Café bar: A bright interior space with a fireplace for cooler nights
- Bar’s covered terrace: A space sheltered from the rain with heaters for cooler days
- North terrace: A perfect vantage point for soaking up sunsets and views of the Bic Islands
- Interior courtyard: A beer garden-style courtyard sheltered from the wind with a food counter (closed until summer 2023)
Visit our website for more information.
- Liquor licence
- American Express
- La Capitale
Affiliations and distinctions
- Member of the Québec Association of Micro Distilleries (UQMD)
- Member of the Association of Maple Spirit Distillers (UDSÉ)
- Winner of the Outstanding Innovation Award and the Gold Award for St. Laurent Acerum at the Craft Spirits Berlin Awards (2020)