It all started with a dream: to make the best maple wines on the family land, with a contemporary twist. So, starting in 1990, Vallier Robert developed unique expertise! He now ferments maple sap into white wines, sparkling wines and aperitifs aged in barrels, all of which are exceptional gourmet products.
From precious maple syrup, Vallier produces gourmet products that are hard to resist! In addition, the site itself is worth the detour: deep in the forest, it exudes a magical beauty in all seasons with the weathered wooden buildings adding to its charm. Vallier and Nathalie invite you to visit!
During the tour, which will take you from the cellars to the sugar shack, you will learn about the processes involved in turning maple sap into syrup or alcoholic beverages, the art of fermentation, the complex flavours of maple products, their benefits and how to pair the wines with your meals.
Our alcoholic beverages, gourmet products and organic maple syrups are available to taste in the gift shop. And why not pack a picnic and spend some time enjoying the grounds at Domaine Acer?
ScheduleLate March to late April and June 24 to September 6: open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open the rest of the year Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Also open on Thanksgiving weekend (October 9 to 11). Closed for three weeks after Christmas. Guided tours available from late March to mid October.
Cost$10/person for guided tour and tasting session
ReservationsRequired for groups only
- Picnic area
- Pets allowed on leashes only
- Free parking
- Other: marked trail
- Guide services
How to get there
From Québec City, take Highway 20, then routes 85 and 295 to the village of Auclair.
From Rimouski, take routes 232 and 295 to the village of Auclair.
From New Brunswick, take routes 85 and 295 to the village of Auclair.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- Economuseum Network
- Saveurs du Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Témiscouata Business Gala (2019)
- Business of the Year
- Tourism Business of the Year
- Québec Order of Agricultural Merit (2019)
- Gold medal: 1st place at the regional level and 3rd place at the national level
- Special Mention – Agrotourism: regional and national winner
- Reconnaissance Claude Béchard Prize awarded to Vallier Robert and Nathalie Decaigny (2018)
- National Wine Awards of Canada
- Charles-Aimé Robert: platinum medal (2019) and gold medal (2018)
- Val Ambré: gold medal (2018)
- Prémices d'Avril: bronze medal (2018)
- Finger Lakes International Wine and Spirits Competition
- Val Ambré: double gold medal (2020 and 2019)
- Charles-Aimé Robert: silver medal (2020 and 2019)
- Mousse des Bois: bronze medal (2018)
- Prémices d'Avril: bronze medal (2020 and 2018)
- All Canadian Wine Championships (2018)
- Charles-Aimé Robert: double gold medal (2019)
- Val Ambré: bronze medal (2019)
- Prémices d'Avril: silver medal (2018)
- Mousse des bois : bronze medal (2016)