Savour a bite to eat at great prices at the Le Dévonien lunch counter. On the menu: lobster, crab, smoked salmon and shrimp sandwiches, made on site with local ingredients. Soups, desserts and beverages are also available. Be sure to take in the magnificent view of Chaleur Bay from our patio.
Mid-June to early September
Table d'hôte price
- American Express
How to get there
The park is located on Miguasha Point, at the edge of the municipality of Nouvelle. On Route 132, follow directions to Route de Miguasha, either from Nouvelle or Escuminac.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Parcs Québec network (SÉPAQ)
- Québec Museums Association (SMQ)
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Tourisme Baie-des-Chaleurs
- National park since 1985
- UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Tourism Organization of the Year, Public Sector" category (2004)
- Certified Quality Tourism Gaspésie