With CTMA Cruises, you will feel as though you have set foot on the Îles de la Madeleine as soon as you board the ship in Montréal. Our crew will offer you a warm welcome, delicious island cuisine and unrivalled hospitality during a sea journey unlike any other.
During your stay on the Islands, you will have the opportunity to visit many different museums and art galleries, meet and chat with fascinating local artisans, and attend a play depicting the history of this corner of the world.
- 7 nights aboard the CTMA Vacancier
- All meals, including 14 meals aboard the ship and 6 meals in restaurants on the Islands (gratuities included for restaurant meals)
- Dinner at Bistro Plongée Alpha with talk by Mario Cyr, a cinematographer who explores the ocean depths
- Activities and entertainment aboard the ship
- 3 days of guided tours of the Islands, including cultural activities, museum and art gallery visits and an evening show