With CTMA Cruises, you will feel as though you have set foot on the Îles de la Madeleine as soon as you board the ship in Montréal. Our crew will offer you a warm welcome, delicious cuisine from the Islands and unrivalled hospitality during a sea journey unlike any other.
Board the only cruise from Montréal to the Îles de la Madeleine and enjoy a week of stunning panoramic views and unforgettable encounters.
Take advantage of this all-inclusive Flavours Package to appreciate the talents of local chefs. Once you are on the Islands, you will have the opportunity to sample an abundance of local products as well as visit food producers and artisans who are passionate about their work.
- 7 nights in a cabin aboard the CTMA Vacancier cruise ship
- All meals, including 15 meals aboard the ship and 5 meals in restaurants on the Islands
- Breakfast of fruit and muffins served late
- Evening snacks
- Coffee and tea (including herbal tea) available at all times
- Welcome cocktail and introduction to the crew
- Workshops on the Îles de la Madeleine and tastings of local products
- Lectures on a variety of topics
- Music on the exterior decks
- Aperitifs and singing at sunset
- Evening activities and shows
- Interpretive workshops on the exterior decks
- Whale watching
- Dance classes
- 3 days of guided tours of the Islands, including stops at some of the Islands’ best restaurants, tastings of local products and visits to local food producers and artisans