A destination renowned for its rich history and fascinating maritime, musical and religious heritage, the Îles de la Madeleine archipelago is dotted with many studios, art galleries, economuseums and interpretation centres and is also home to friendly Islanders who will be happy to share their love of this region with you! With the Culture and Discovery package, Château Madelinot offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself completely in life on the Islands.
- 3 nights
- 1 table d’hôte dinner at the Accents resto bistro
- 1 Discovery Passport
- 3 continental breakfasts
- Gratuities for meals
The Discovery Passport includes admission to the following attractions:
- Musée de la mer (Sea Museum)
- Little Red School House
- Veterans Museum
- Écomusée de la Mi-Carême (Mid-Lent Ecomuseum)
- Site d’Autrefois (interpretation site)
- Seal Interpretation Center
To reserve this package, please call 1-855-986-2211.