Break the routine of staying in a hotel and try the comforts of a lodge overlooking the water instead! Five lodges are available for rent in the winter: all are fully furnished, equipped with many amenities and able to accommodate up to 4 people in two private rooms with queen-sized beds. The Panora site is ideally located within a mile of the local trail leading to Trans-Québec trail #5 and a gas station. Come and admire the frozen St. Lawrence from the comfort of your lodge or private hot tub!
- 1 night in a fully furnished lodge accommodating up to 4 people and offering a variety of amenities:
- 2 closed rooms with queen-size beds
- Full kitchen
- Private hot tub
- Large 60-inch double shower
- Boot dryer
- Drying area for clothes
- Fondue pot
- And much more!
- Access to nearby snowmobile trail
Package with meal also available for a supplement of $65/person (please make sure you select this option when booking online or by contacting Panora directly):
- 3-course dinner in ready-to-heat and/or vacuum-packed packages, prepared par Gras Dur Cuisine
Establishment number: 307764