A cross between a tent and a rustic cabin, oTENTik tents offer a unique camping experience on Quarry Island, blending comfort with a taste of outdoor adventure. They are ideal for families, friends and couples of all ages who want to explore the enchanting setting of the Mingan Archipelago National Park Reserve while camping hassle-free.
Inside the tent:
- 1 table, 4 chairs and 1 bench
- 1 double bed with mattress and 4 single beds with mattresses
- 1 storage unit
- Propane heating
- Fire extinguisher, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
- Broom, dustpan and mop with scrubbing strip and cleaning solution
- LED puck light
- oTENTik kit containing cookware, dinnerware, etc. (available at the Havre-Saint-Pierre Reception and Interpretation Centre)
Outside the tent:
- Propane barbecue with side burner (propane included)
- Barbecue tools and brush
- Storage unit
- Camping chair
- Cooking fireplace
- Picnic table
- Dry toilets
- Wood shelter
- Pleasure craft moorings
- Picnic shelter/emergency shelter
6 oTENTik tents available on Quarry Island
Check-in time: 3 pm
Check-out time: 11 am
Maximum length of stay: 6 nights
Important: Individuals who do not own a boat will have to pay a private boat operator to get to the island. See the list of maritime transport services.
Admission to the Mingan Archipelago National Park Reserve is free for youth 17 and under!
For more information, visit the Parks Canada website.