Discover the many facets of the Islands. This cruise showcases the history and culinary traditions of the Îles de la Madeleine as well as the Islands’ traditional music, offering you the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in Madelinot culture.
In addition to a three-day stay on the Islands, enjoy a one-day stop in Havre-Saint-Pierre and a short cruise up the majestic Saguenay Fjord.
- 7 nights aboard the CTMA Vacancier
- 15 meals aboard the ship (typical island cuisine created by Chef Johanne Vigneau)
- Talk about fishing on the Islands
- Entertainment by local storyteller Cédric Landry
- Musical evenings with Suroît, a band from the Islands
- Other entertainment and activities
- Special itinerary: one-day stop in Havre-Saint-Pierre and cruise up the Saguenay Fjord