With CTMA Cruises, you will feel as though you have set foot on the Îles de la Madeleine as soon as you board the ship in Montréal. Our crew will offer you a warm welcome, delicious island cuisine and unrivalled hospitality during a sea journey unlike any other.
Set off to discover the treasures of the St. Lawrence! Learn about hidden facets of navigation on this majestic waterway and fall under the spell of Québec’s rich maritime heritage.
- 7 nights aboard the CTMA Vacancier
- 15 meals aboard the ship
- Stories and anecdotes told by a seasoned fisherman from the Islands
- Talk about the history of navigation on the St. Lawrence given by an expert
- Workshop on aquaculture and oyster farming given by Christian Vigneau, a local shellfish farmer
- Interpretive activities about the marine mammals seen during the cruise
- Other entertainment and activities
- Special itinerary: cruise up to Percé Rock and stop at Pointe-au-Pic (Charlevoix)