For those who want to travel light or try camping for the first time, 14 traditional glamping tents are available to make your stay in the park even more enjoyable. They are set up near all the park’s outdoor and discovery activities, in the Mont-Albert campground. Rest comfortably in one of these tents after a full day of outdoor fun.
- 1 night in a traditional glamping tent
- Everything needed for meal preparation: small fridge, 2-burner outdoor stove, pots, pans, dishes, utensils
- Picnic table with four garden chairs
- 2 queen-size beds
- Space heater (electric or gas)
- Electric lighting
- Access to washroom facilities (including drinking water and showers)
Traditional glamping tents can accommodate up to 6 people (maximum 4 adults).