For those who want to travel light or try camping for the first time, traditional glamping tents are available to make your stay in the park even more enjoyable and provide you with an exceptional window onto the Saguenay Fjord. The tents are set up in nature, near all activities, in the Baie-Éternité and Baie-Sainte-Marguerite sectors. Rest comfortably in one of these tents after a full day of outdoor fun. Book your tent now.
- 1 night in a traditional glamping tent
- Everything needed for meal preparation: outdoor electric stove, fire pit, small fridge, dishes, pots, pans and utensils
- Picnic table with four garden chairs
- 2 queen-size beds
- Space heater (electric or gas)
- Electric lighting
- Access to washroom facilities (including showers)
- Running water (on site or nearby)
Traditional glamping tents can accommodate up to 6 people (maximum 4 adults).
You must buy your daily access right online before your visit in a national park (www.sepaq.com/parksaccess).