Renowned for generations for offering a warm welcome and good food, Hostellerie Baie Bleue in Carleton-sur-Mer now has much more to offer!
Since 2008, the new management has also run the Gaspé Peninsula Conference Center.
Baie Bleue offers high-quality accommodations (109 air-conditioned rooms and 7 cottages with free wireless Internet and cable TV) as well as a variety of high-quality amenities.
Located in the hotel, the Pub St-Joseph is a relaxed restaurant and sports bar.
The Gaspé Peninsula Conference Center offers several meeting rooms: a multi-purpose divisible room accommodating up to 400 people, a private divisible room accommodating up to 60 people and a VIP room with audiovisual equipment that can accommodate up to 20 people.
Hostellerie Baie Bleue also invites you to take advantage of various packages that include activities as well as on-site amenities such as a tennis court and a patio bar located between the heated pool and the sea.
Establishment number: 041834
- 109 rooms
- 7 cottages
CostSingle Occupancy $124 to $249
Additional Person $10/person (starting with 3rd person)
- American Express
- En route
- Travelers Cheque
Types of lodging offered
- Wheelchair accessible
- Reception/meeting/conference room(s)
- Free outdoor parking
- Group rates
- Public transit nearby
- Boutique in hotel
- Other: audiovisual equipment
Included in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Whirlpool bath
- Internet access
- Other: crib upon request, iron
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor tennis
- Sea nearby
How to get there
Take Highway 20 to Mont-Joli, then Route 132 via the Matapédia Valley. The hotel is located in the centre of Carleton-sur-Mer.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Smarter Seafood
- Gaspésie Gourmande
- Winner at the Chaleur Bay Chamber of Commerce Gala in the “Restaurant and Lodging” category (2013)
- La Seigneurie restaurant named one of the 500 best restaurants in Québec by Guide Debeur (2012)
- Winner of a silver Québec Tourism Award in the “3-Star Lodging” category (2010)
- Certified by the Québec Standards Bureau (BNQ) – Tourisme Québec (2000)
- Certified Quality Tourism Gaspésie