How to get there
The geopark is located on Route 132.
The closest airport is the Michel-Pouliot Gaspé Airport in Gaspé, which is about 50 km (30 mi.) away.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Canadian Geoparks Network
- Canadian Commission for UNESCO
- Québec Museums Association (SMQ) (for the Tektonik exhibition)
- Finalist for the Prix Hector-Fabre (2020)
- Winner of a Numix Award (2018)
- Excellence prize awarded by the SMQ for Tektonik (2018)
- Cooperative of the Year prize awarded by MRC du Rocher-Percé (2017)