Auberge La Rosepierre mirrors the contrasts of its surrounding countryside. Its interior is soft and romantic, while its exterior is solid and robust. The striking appearance of this magnificent pink granite inn is without equal in Côte-Nord.
A 15-minute drive from Tadoussac, Auberge La Rosepierre features the warmth of stone architecture, exceptional hospitality, fireplaces in the living room and dining room and mouth-watering Québécois cuisine. Our inn also offers 10 restfully decorated rooms, all of which have a private bathroom.
Inquire about our various packages!
Establishment number: 106164
CostSingle Occupancy $66 to $105
Double Occupancy $76 to $133
Additional Person $10 to $18
- American Express
- Travelers Cheque
Types of lodging offered
- Wheelchair accessible
- Indoor fireplace
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle to wharf
- Free outdoor parking
- Boutique in hotel
Included in rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Other: Coffee maker, wireless Internet access
- Other: Garden pavilion and swing
How to get there
From Québec City, take Route 138 East; the inn is about 15 minutes past Tadoussac. Follow the tourist signs in Les Bergeronnes.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Québec Hoteliers Association
- ARQ (Québec restaurant association)
- Tourisme Manicouagan
- Winner of the Special Jury Prize at the Québec Tourism Awards (2004)
- Winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Accessibility – Accommodations and Restaurants" category (2002)
- Winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations under 50 Rooms" category (2000)