A 15-minute drive from Tadoussac, Auberge La Rosepierre features the warmth of stone architecture, exceptional hospitality, fireplaces in the living room and dining room and mouth-watering Québécois cuisine. Our inn also offers 10 restfully decorated rooms, all of which have a private bathroom.
How to get there
From Québec City, take Route 138 East; the inn is about 15 minutes past Tadoussac. Follow the tourist signs in Les Bergeronnes.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Québec Hoteliers Association
- ARQ (Québec restaurant association)
- Tourisme Manicouagan
- Winner of the Special Jury Prize at the Québec Tourism Awards (2004)
- Winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Accessibility – Accommodations and Restaurants" category (2002)
- Winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations under 50 Rooms" category (2000)