The dynamic team at Autobus Les Sillons offers you much more than a simple bus tour! Enjoy a guided tour that will introduce you to the Islands’ beautiful scenery featuring rolling hills, woodlands, fishing harbours, lagoons, dunes, beaches and cliffs. Admire the archipelago’s spectacular landscapes, which are rugged and gentle by turns, and get ready for a complete change of pace! Our professional guides will tell you about the history and legends of each island, including tales of shipwrecks, pirates and the Basque occupation. With their distinctive geology, fauna and particularly rich flora, the Islands offer you stunning vistas and the opportunity to discover local handicrafts, which are an important part of the daily lives of the Islanders. Allow us to introduce you to the best the Islands have to offer!
We offer three departures a week and will pick you up at your hotel, campground or private home for a modest surcharge. To ensure your comfort, all our vehicles are new and air-conditioned.
You can also enjoy a customized private guided tour in a luxury vehicle (2017 Suburban LTZ). This option is available upon reservation only (minimum 24-hour notice) for a maximum of 6 people.
You can also charter coaches, luxury coaches and minibuses from Autobus Les Sillons, as well as a shuttle service for cyclists and their bikes.
ScheduleGuided tours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost$170 per day including lunch; 3-day package starting from $445 including meals
- Travelers Cheque
- No pets allowed
- Free parking
How to get there
Take Chemin des Caps across from Château Madelinot. Drive 3 more km (2 mi.); we are on the right-hand side of the road.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Îles de la Madeleine
- Winner of an Eloïze Award in the “Tourism Promotion” category at the Îles de la Madeleine Chamber of Commerce Gala for lettering a bus in the colours of the Islands (2012)
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Tourism Services” category (2011)
- Winner of an Eloïze Award in the “Innovative Project” category at the Îles de la Madeleine Chamber of Commerce Gala for its new interregional bus service (2010)
- National gold winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Tourism Services” category (2009, 2010)