From Matane via parc national de la Gaspésie to Land’s End!
After offering cross-country skiing and cycling events for many years, TDLG now includes a hiking event: the Fall TDLG ! Hiking enthusiasts will have the opportunity to trek in the mountains and along the sea in Gaspésie, in the fall of 2019. Come and experience a week of pure joy when fall colours are at their best!
This one-of-a-kind event combines hiking, festivities and culture in a colourful and stunning environment! Next September, come and breathe in the fresh air of Gaspésie and enjoy an unforgettable trekking experience!
The TDLG on Foot is:
- A one-week all-inclusive sports vacation, including entertainment, meals, transportation and treats
- About 15 km (9 mi.) to 20 km (12.4 mi.) of hiking along the trails of Gaspésie every day
- 200 participating hikers
- Lodging in hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs or hostels
- Packages with single, double, quadruple or dormitory occupancy
- Supervision by local qualified guides on the trails
Date(s)September 19 to 26, 2020
CostVisit our website
How to get there
The 2018 edition will depart from Hostellerie Baie Bleue, in Carleton-sur-Mer.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie