From Matane via parc national de la Gaspésie to Land’s End!
After offering cross-country skiing and cycling events for many years, TDLG now includes a hiking event: the Fall TDLG ! Hiking enthusiasts will have the opportunity to trek in the mountains and along the sea in Gaspésie, in the fall of 2022. Come and experience a week of pure joy when fall colours are at their best!
This one-of-a-kind event combines hiking, festivities and culture in a colourful and stunning environment! Next September, come and breathe in the fresh air of Gaspésie and enjoy an unforgettable trekking experience!
The TDLG on Foot is:
- A one-week all-inclusive sports vacation, including entertainment, meals, transportation and treats
- About 15 km (9 mi.) to 20 km (12.4 mi.) of hiking along the trails of Gaspésie every day
- 200 participating hikers
- Lodging in hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs or hostels
- Packages with single, double, quadruple or dormitory occupancy
- Supervision by local qualified guides on the trails
Date(s)Date(s) to be announced
CostVisit our website
How to get there
The itinerary varies from year to year.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie