PAL Airlines is slowly but surely carving out a place for itself in the air travel industry in Eastern Québec and the Atlantic provinces. The airline has been offering direct flights to Sept-Îles from Montréal and Québec City for nearly 15 years. Since September 2021, they also offer regular flights from Montréal and Québec City to Mont-Joli, Gaspé and the Îles de la Madeleine.
The company was established in August 1974 as a flight and charter school in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. Scheduled flight operations began in 1980; the airline offers its first flights in Québec in 1990, serving the town of Blanc-Sablon. Today, PAL Airlines offers flights throughout the province. Our core services include scheduled flights, charter services and air cargo services.
What started as a flight school in Atlantic Canada has now grown into the largest independent regional airline in Eastern Canada. Over the years, PAL Airlines has earned a solid reputation for safety and service. The company’s goal is to continue to grow in Eastern Canada.
For more information about where we fly, visit our website: www.palairlines.ca/en/fly-pal/where-we-fly/
How to get there
PAL Airlines serves four airports in the maritime regions of Québec:
- Mont-Joli (YYY): 875, route de l’Aéroport, Mont-Joli, QC, G5H 4A4
- Gaspé (YGP): 60, rue de l’Aéroport, Gaspé, QC, G4X 2K2
- Sept-Îles (YZV): 1000, boulevard Laure E, Sept-Îles, QC, G4R 4K2
- Îles de la Madeleine (YGR): 210, chemin de l’Aéroport, Havre-aux-Maisons, QC, G4T 5L2
Affiliations and distinctions
- 7-time winner of Bombardier Airline Reliability Performance Awards