Located on Terfa territory, near the Grand Sault waterfall, in the Hell’s Gate Canyon sector, a new service building with restaurant will officially open its doors in the summer of 2023.
Featuring large windows and located in a prime location, this new building offers a breathtaking, panoramic view of the Rimouski River.
Adapted to the needs of active, outdoorsy visitors, the ski chalet-inspired restaurant offers fast food and large service counters. It seats 42 people and includes an outdoor patio with a screened-in veranda.
The service building also offers a large multi-purpose room for rent, a reception and exhibition area, a space reserved for school groups and a service area for campers (washrooms, showers, laundromat and dishwashing station).
This building is a must-visit during your next excursion in the Hell’s Gate Canyon sector!
Late June to late October
- Seats 42 indoors with a view of the Rimouski River
- Seats 38 outdoors on the patio
- Space reserved for school groups
- Large multipurpose room
- Reception and exhibition area
Table d'hôte price
- American Express
How to get there
Take Route 232 or Highway 20 (exit 610) to Chemin Duchénier in Saint-Narcisse-de-Rimouski, .
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Québec Hiking Federation (FQM)
- Québec Regional Parks (PARQ)
- Camping Québec
- Route des Monts Notre-Dame
- Companion Leisure Card
- Bronze prize awarded by the Rimouski-Neigette Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2021)
- Winner of a Québec tourism award in the “Outdoor Recreation” category (2008, 2010 and 2013)
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence