Located about 30 km (20 mi.) from Rimouski, Terfa is a unique destination offering many four-season cabins at the heart of a majestic natural setting.
Terfa is the place to go for forest experiences and accommodations. Its mission is to sustainably manage local ecosystems while developing a tourism offer that promotes habitat conservation and protection.
Establishment number: 157990
How to get there
Take Route 232 or Highway 20 (exit 610) to Chemin Duchénier in Saint-Narcisse-de-Rimouski, .
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Québec Hiking Federation (FQM)
- Québec Regional Parks (PARQ)
- Camping Québec
- Route des Monts Notre-Dame
- Companion Leisure Card
- Bronze prize awarded by the Rimouski-Neigette Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2021)
- Winner of a Québec tourism award in the “Outdoor Recreation” category (2008, 2010 and 2013)
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence