|Cap-aux-Meules||Date(s) to be announced||Starting from $1874 per person based on double occupancy, taxes not included||Book|
For a few weeks every year, nature lovers can observe adult seals and their newborn pups in their natural habitat: a spectacular landscape of snow and ice brought to life by the presence of an immense herd of seals on a territory that extends as far as the eye can see.
Château Madelinot is offering their signature baby seal-watching winter package in an all-new formula! This winter experience will be available with a guaranteed helicopter tour (which may or may not include landing on the pack ice, depending on conditions).
In addition to the not-to-be-missed helicopter tour, visitors will be able to take full advantage of the unique winter playground that the Îles de la Madeleine provide through bonus outings and visits. Guests can now choose from among the following types of activities: outdoor, cultural and discovery activities and evening entertainment.
- Round-trip transportation between airport and hotel
- 3 nights at Château Madelinot
- 3 American breakfasts
- 1 welcome cocktail
- 1 helicopter excursion to the ice (3 hours)
- 1 Mustang survival suit
- Professional guide on the ice
- Admission to the Seal Interpretation Center and tour of the eastern part of the Islands
- Guided half-day tour of the western part of the Islands
- Guided half-day tour of the central part of the Islands
- Sunset photo safari
- Snowshoeing or cross-country skiing
- Shuttle service to the village and mall
- Meal gratuities
Read more about this package.