Camping Rimouski & Motel de l’Anse is ideally located 7 km (4 mi.) from downtown Rimouski and 10 km (6 mi.) from Parc national du Bic, at the heart of the Bas-Saint-Laurent region.
The campground is on four levels:
- Sectors A and B are on the level of the reception building, games room, fitness room and laundry room. They include an RV area for small and large RVs, 30/50 amps available.
- Sector C is away from the road in a wooded area reserved for tents (wilderness sites).
- Sector D is in the middle of the campground. Nearby, you will find a children’s playground, mini farm, hiking trail and covered wagon in a bucolic setting. This sector is divided into three areas: a wooded area reserved for tents (on wooden platforms or grassy sites with access to water and toilets), an area reserved for tent trailers and Westfalia-type vehicles and a pull-through area for RVs.
- Sector E is on the highest ground and offers a panoramic view of the St. Lawrence, a perfect spot to admire sunsets!
We also offer 10 motel units and 4 glamping units.
Our team is there to welcome you warmly and ensure you have an enjoyable stay.
Establishment numbers: 199124 (campground) and 116233 (motel)
May 19 to October 10, 2023
- 10 motel units
- 4 glamping units
- 130 tent and RV sites (pull-through and/or view of the St. Lawrence), including tent platforms, wilderness sites and two or three hookups (30/50 amp)
CostSingle Occupancy Motel units: $99 to $149. Wilderness sites: $32.03. Tent or trailer tent (2 hookups) sites: $36.64 to $42.73. RV sites (3 hookups, 30 amp): $46.64 to $59.25. RV sites (3 hookups, 50 amp): $54.03 to $62.73. All rates do not include taxes.
Double Occupancy Motel units: $99 to $149. Wilderness sites: $32.03. Tent or trailer tent (2 hookups) sites: $36.64 to $42.73. RV sites (3 hookups, 30 amp): $46.64 to $59.25. RV sites (3 hookups, 50 amp): $54.03 to $62.73. All rates do not include taxes.
Additional Person Campsite: $5 + taxes
Types of lodging offered
- Pets admitted
- Fitness centre
- Convenience store
- Panoramic lookout
- Free outdoor parking
- Group rates
- Public transit nearby
- Games room
- Other: volleyball, petanque, horseshoes, zipline, mini-farm
Included in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Outdoor fireplace
- Children's playground
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Hiking trails
- Other: St. Lawrence is 20 minutes away by foot, beach is 2 km (1 mi.) away
How to get there
Heading east (towards Gaspé): Keep left on Route 132 just past Le Bic. The campground is 7 km (4 mi.) further, on your right, at the bottom of the first hill.
Heading west (towards Québec City or Montréal):
- From Highway 20, take exit 606 (Rue de Lausanne). At the stop sign, keep going straight on Montée des Saules to Route 132. Turn left on Boulevard Saint-Germain (Route 132) and drive about 2 km (just over 1 mi.) to the campground, which is on your left.
- From Route 132 (the scenic route), drive 7 km (4 mi.) past downtown Rimouski. The campground is on your left.
GPS coordinates: latitude 48.41709314238908 and longitude -68.6127465963363
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Vélo Québec
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Camping Québec
- Québec Tourism Industry Corporation (CITQ)
- Québec Camping and Caravaning Federation (FQCC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Toutoutourisme Québec (pet-friendly site)