Camping Rimouski & Motel de l’Anse are ideally located 5 km (3 mi.) from downtown Rimouski and 8 km (5 mi.) from Parc national du Bic, at the heart of the Bas-Saint-Laurent region.
On site: 3-star tent and RV campground; pastoral setting with mature trees and separate camping sectors; free Wi-Fi, children’s playground, games room with reading corner, outdoor activities (volleyball, petanque), hiking trail and platform with view of the St. Lawrence River.
Also available on site: 10 motel units with or without kitchenette.
Consider this your home away from home!
Establishment numbers: 199124 (campground) & 116233 (motel)
May 15 to October 12, 2020
- 10 motel units
- 120 campsites and RV sites (pull-through and/or view of the St. Lawrence), including tent platforms, wilderness sites, two or three hookups (30 or 50 amp)
CostSingle Occupancy Motel: $89 to $138 (+ taxes). Tent site / no services: $28.36. Tent or trailer tent (2 hookups): $34.70 to $38.93. RV site (3 hookups, 30 amp): $43.25 to $52.05. RV site (3 hookups, 50 amp): $50.23 to $54.79.
Double Occupancy Motel: $89 to $138 (+ taxes). Tent site / no services: $28.36. Tent or trailer tent (2 hookups): $34.70 to $38.93. RV site (3 hookups, 30 amp): $43.25 to $52.05. RV site (3 hookups, 50 amp): $50.23 to $54.79.
Additional Person Camping: $5.
Types of lodging offered
- Pets admitted
- Fitness centre
- Convenience store
- Panoramic lookout
- Free outdoor parking
- Group rates
- Public telephone
- Public transit nearby
- Games room
- Other: Volleyball, petanque, horseshoes, trampoline, zipline, mini-farm
Included in rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Outdoor fireplace
- Children's playground
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Bike path
- Hiking trails
- Other: St. Lawrence is 10 minutes away by foot, beach is 2 km (1 mi.) away
How to get there
Heading east (towards Gaspé), stay on Route 132 just past Le Bic by turning left. The campground is 8 km (5 mi.) further, on your right, at the bottom of a hill.
Heading west (towards Québec City or Montréal):
- From Highway 20, take exit 606 (Rue de Lausanne). At the stop sign, keep going straight on Montée des Saules to Route 132. Turn left on Boulevard Saint-Germain (Route 132) and drive about 2 km (just over 1 mi.) to the campground, which is on your left.
- From Route 132 (the scenic route), keep driving past downtown Rimouski. The campground is on your left.
GPS coordinates: latitude 48.41709314238908 and longitude -68.6127465963363
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Vélo Québec
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Camping Québec
- Québec Tourism Industry Corporation (CITQ)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses
- Good Sam
- Winner of a regional Québec Tourism Award (2010)