Camping Rimouski & Motel de l’Anse are ideally located 7 km (4 mi.) from downtown Rimouski and 10 km (6 mi.) from Parc national du Bic, at the heart of the Bas-Saint-Laurent region.
On site: 3-star campground for tents and RVs (up to 45 feet) in a pastoral setting with mature trees and separate camping sectors; free Wi-Fi, children’s playground, games room with reading corner, outdoor activities (volleyball, petanque), hiking trail and platform with view of the St. Lawrence. Access to the water within a 20-minute walk and magnificent beach only 2 km (1 mi.) away.
Also available on site: 10 motel units with or without kitchenette and 4 glamping units.
Consider this your home away from home!
Establishment numbers: 199124 (campground) and 116233 (motel)
May 20 to October 7, 2023
- 10 motel units
- 4 glamping units
- 130 tent and RV sites (pull-through and/or view of the St. Lawrence), including tent platforms, wilderness sites and two or three hookups (30 or 50 amp)
CostSingle Occupancy Motel units: $99 to $149. Wilderness sites: $29.72. Tent or trailer tent (2 hookups) sites: $35.70 to $39.93. RV sites (3 hookups, 30 amp): $45.35 to $59.05. RV sites (3 hookups, 50 amp): $55.23 to $64.79. All rates do not include taxes.
Double Occupancy Motel units: $99 to $149. Wilderness sites: $29.72. Tent or trailer tent (2 hookups) sites: $35.70 to $39.93. RV sites (3 hookups, 30 amp): $45.35 to $59.05. RV sites (3 hookups, 50 amp): $55.23 to $64.79. All rates do not include taxes.
Additional Person Campsite: $5 + taxes
Types of lodging offered
- Pets admitted
- Fitness centre
- Convenience store
- Panoramic lookout
- Free outdoor parking
- Group rates
- Public transit nearby
- Games room
- Other: volleyball, petanque, horseshoes, trampoline, zipline, mini-farm
Included in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Outdoor fireplace
- Children's playground
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Hiking trails
- Other: St. Lawrence is 20 minutes away by foot, beach is 2 km (1 mi.) away
How to get there
Heading east (towards Gaspé): Keep left on Route 132 just past Le Bic. The campground is 7 km (4 mi.) further, on your right, at the bottom of the first hill.
Heading west (towards Québec City or Montréal):
- From Highway 20, take exit 606 (Rue de Lausanne). At the stop sign, keep going straight on Montée des Saules to Route 132. Turn left on Boulevard Saint-Germain (Route 132) and drive about 2 km (just over 1 mi.) to the campground, which is on your left.
- From Route 132 (the scenic route), drive 7 km (4 mi.) past downtown Rimouski. The campground is on your left.
GPS coordinates: latitude 48.41709314238908 and longitude -68.6127465963363
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Vélo Québec
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Camping Québec
- Québec Tourism Industry Corporation (CITQ)
- Québec Camping and Caravaning Federation (FQCC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Good Sam
- Winner of a regional Québec Tourism Award (2010)