The only chamber music festival in Eastern Québec, Concerts aux Îles du Bic is a friendly gathering of renowned musicians, often playing together for the first time to provide a series of unique concert experiences for the public. Both well-known and new compositions are performed in heritage sites, such as the churches in Le Bic and Saint-Fabien, as well as in outdoor settings in the Bas-Saint-Laurent region.
Visit the website (in French only) for the full program.
Enjoy the festival!
Date(s)August 5 to 12, 2023
CostTickets sold individually; packages also available. Visit the website for points of sale.
- American Express
- No pets allowed
How to get there
Take Route 132 to access the various concert sites in Rimouski, Le Bic, Saint-Fabien and other municipalities in Bas-Saint-Laurent. Once the program is available in the spring, venue details be posted on our website (in French only).
Affiliations and distinctions
- Québec Music Council (CQM)
- Association of Independent Regional Arts Festivals in Québec (REFRAIN)
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Culture Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Le Bic/Saint-Fabien Tourism Development Corporation
- Social Economy Bas-Saint-Laurent
The festival has received seven Opus awards, which are granted by an independent jury and presented by the Québec Music Council to celebrate excellence and diversity in concert music in Québec. These include:
- Opus Award for Concert of the Year – Mixed Program (2017-2018)
- Opus Award for Specialized Broadcaster of the Year (2010-2011)