The only chamber music festival in Eastern Québec, Concerts aux Îles du Bic is a friendly gathering of renowned musicians, often playing together for the first time to provide a series of unique concert experiences for the public. Both well-known and new compositions are performed in heritage sites, such as the churches in Le Bic and Saint-Fabien, or outdoors in Parc national du Bic.
Visit the website for the full program.
Enjoy the festival!
Date(s)Date(s) to be announced
CostTickets sold individually; packages also available. Visit the website for points of sale.
- No pets allowed
How to get there
Take Route 132 to access the various concert sites in Le Bic, Saint-Fabien and Saint-Fabien-sur-Mer.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Québec Music Council (Conseil québécois de la musique)
- Culture Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Bic/Saint-Fabien Tourism Development Corporation
- Rimouski-Neigette Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The festival has received multiple Opus prizes, which are awarded by an independent jury and presented by the Québec Music Council (Conseil québécois de la musique) to celebrate excellence and diversity in concert music in Québec. These include:
- Opus Prize for Concert of the Year – Mixed Program (2017-2018)
- Opus Prize for Regional Concert of the Year (2016-2017)
- Opus Prize for Romantic Classical Concert (2016-2017)