The only chamber music festival in Eastern Québec, Concerts aux Îles du Bic is a friendly gathering of renowned musicians, often playing together for the first time to provide a series of unique concert experiences for the public. Both well-known and new compositions are performed in heritage sites, such as the churches in Le Bic and Saint-Fabien, or outdoors in Parc national du Bic.
Date(s)August 3 to 11, 2019
CostTickets sold singly; packages also available. Visit the website for points of sale.
- No pets allowed
How to get there
Take Route 132 to access the various concert sites in Le Bic, Saint-Fabien and Saint-Fabien-sur-Mer.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Opus Prize for Regional Concert of the Year (2016-2017)
- Opus Prize for Romantic Classical Concert (2016-2017)
- Opus Prize for Regional Concert of the Year (2015-2016)
- Rimouski Cultural Prize for Event of the Year (2015)
- Opus Prize for Regional Concert of the Year (2014-2015)
- Opus Prize for Regional Concert of the Year (2013-2014)
- Opus Prize for Diverse Repertoire (2013-2014)
- Québec Tourism Award for Best Regional Event (2012)
- Opus Prize for Specialized Presenter (2012)
- Rimouski Cultural Prize for Cultural Event of the Year (2011)
- Best Event prize at the Gala Reconnaissance held in Rimouski (2007)