Domaine Floravie offers “tiny house”-style mobile eco-cottages with stunning views of the St. Lawrence.
Perfectly integrated into an enchanting site, our 7 non-smoking 20’ by 10’ cottages are mobile to minimize their environmental impact. In the summer, they are located along the water; in the fall, several are moved inland to protect them from the weather. Made completely out of wood, they offer comfort and cosiness for up to 4 people. To help you enjoy your vacation to the fullest, they are equipped with the following:
- Propane stove, heating and hot water heater
- Solar-powered lights and refrigerator
- Compost toilet and shower
- Double bed in the loft and sofa-bed on the ground floor
- Dishes, utensils, pots and pans, etc.
- Picnic table
- Propane barbecue available (extra charge)
Two more “tiny house”-style mobile eco-cottages are available with the same amenities as the other five except:
- Accommodating up to 2 people
- Double bed on the ground floor
- No sofa-bed
The “Le Pensoir” cottage, which is right next to the St. Lawrence, as well as the “L’Ancestrale” house are not mobile and can accommodate up to 6 people each.
We also offer 6 cabins for solo travellers.
Establishment number: 627661
Mobile eco-cottages: May 11 to October 28, 2018 (see website for more details)
5 mobile eco-cottages for up to 4 people
2 mobile eco-cottages for up to 2 people
6 cabins for 1
“Le Pensoir” cottage and “L’Ancestrale” house for up to 6 people
CostSingle Occupancy Mobile eco-cottages (minimum 2 nights): $140 to $180 based on single or double occupancy, depending on the season (see website for more rates). Call to book for 1 night.
Additional Person Mobile eco-cottages: $20/day (aged 6+), free if under 6 (see website for more rates)
Types of lodging offered
Included in rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Reception/meeting/conference room(s)
- Free outdoor parking
- Public transit nearby
- Boutique in hotel
- Other: Access to site controlled by automatic barrier; Internet access in reception area
- Outdoor fireplace
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Sea nearby
- Hiking trails
- Mountain bike trails
How to get there
See the Contact Us page on our website.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent