Whatever the season, Hôtel Le Francis offers you two restaurants with the same menu but distinct atmospheres.
Pub Bayou welcomes guests in a friendly, casual atmosphere. With our giant screens, you can catch all your favourite sporting events. In the summer, the terrace is a great place to enjoy a meal outdoors and admire the spectacular view of the Petite Cascapédia River. Come and try our specialties from the grill and other tasty dishes in a festive atmosphere.
Resto Bayou offers a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere. Savour your meal while enjoying the view of the river. During the cooler months, bask in the soft glow of our distinctive fireplace. A good bottle of wine is the perfect accompaniment for a good meal. Take your pick from our well-stocked wine cellar, filled with over a thousand bottles.
Indoor seating for 70
Indoor seating for 45
Outdoor seating for 16 on the terrace (summer only)
- À la carte
- Table d'hôte
- Liquor licence
Table d'hôte price
- American Express
- Travelers Cheque
How to get there
By car, take routes 132 and/or 299. Stay on Route 132 heading towards New Richmond, until you reach Chemin Pardiac.
By snowmobile, the hotel is at the intersection of trails #5 and #595.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Hotel Association of Québec (AHQ)
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Bienvenue cyclistes!–certified (offers bike-friendly services)
- Gold Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations under 50 Rooms" category (2006)
- Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations from 6 to 49 Rooms" category (2000)
- Certified Quality Tourisme Gaspésie
- One of the few hotels in Gaspésie to have a charging station on the Electric Circuit