Whatever the season, Hôtel Le Francis offers you two restaurants with the same menu but distinct atmospheres.
Pub Bayou welcomes guests in a friendly, casual atmosphere. With our giant screens, you can catch all your favourite sporting events. In the summer, the terrace is a great place to enjoy a meal outdoors and admire the spectacular view of the Petite Cascapédia River. Come and try our specialties from the grill and other tasty dishes in a festive atmosphere.
Resto Bayou offers a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere. Savour your meal while enjoying the view of the river. During the cooler months, bask in the soft glow of our distinctive fireplace. Take your pick from our well-stocked wine cellar, filled with over a thousand bottles.
- Indoor seating for 70
- Indoor seating for 45
- Outdoor seating for 16 on the patio in the summer
- À la carte
- Table d'hôte
- Specialties: evening specials listed on a chalkboard menu
- Liquor licence
Table d'hôte price
- American Express
- Travelers Cheque
How to get there
By car: Take Route 132 and/or Route 299. Stay on Route 132 heading towards New Richmond until you reach Chemin Pardiac.
By snowmobile: The hotel is located at the intersection of Trans-Québec trail #5 and regional trail #595.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Hotel Association of Québec (AHQ)
- Québec Restaurant Association (ARQ)
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Bienvenue cyclistes!–certified (offers bike-friendly services)
- Gold Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations under 50 Rooms" category (2006)
- Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations from 6 to 49 Rooms" category (2000)
- Certified Quality Tourisme Gaspésie
- One of the few hotels in Gaspésie to offer an electric vehicle charging station on the Electric Circuit