Overlooking one of Québec’s clearest salmon rivers, this hotel offers a wide range of amenities and services, including a spa and two restaurants open year round. Combining comfort and elegance, our 38 rooms are suitable for business travellers and tourists.
How to get there
By car, take routes 132 and/or 299. Stay on Route 132 heading towards New Richmond, until you reach Chemin Pardiac.
By snowmobile, the hotel is at the intersection of trails #5 and #595.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Québec Hoteliers Association
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Gold Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations under 50 Rooms" category (2006)
- Québec Tourism Award in the "Accommodations from 6 to 49 Rooms" category (2000)
- Certified Quality Tourisme Gaspésie
- One of the few hotels in Gaspésie to have a charging station on the Electric Circuit