Certain health and safety measures to combat COVID-19 (coronavirus) have been put into place to ensure the health and safety of staff and visitors. Visit the Sépaq website for more information.
The park offers four campgrounds with a total of 203 sites, some with water and electricity and some without. Book your stay online.
Take advantage of our glamping options: stay in one of the 14 traditional “ready-to-camp” tents located near outdoor activities in the Mont-Albert campground or in one of 6 Étoile glamping units, which are cube-shaped and offer more space (three double beds for up to 6 people).
Accessible, affordable and located at the entrance to the Mont-Albert campground, these huts offer 8 beds, a table, chairs and a woodstove. You must bring everything you will need to prepare meals.
Several charming cabins surround the Gîte du Mont-Albert hotel. Others, accommodating 2 people, are located along the Sainte-Anne River, near the hotel. In addition, the cabins at Lake Cascapédia give you access to the park’s largest lake.
The Gîte du Mont-Albert is a 4-star hotel renowned for warm hospitality, fine cuisine and a mountain setting that is unique in Eastern Canada. Treat yourself to the comforts of a room with a breathtaking view of Mt. Albert.
- 172126 (Lac-Cascapédia and Petit-Saut cabins)
- 205295 (Lac-Cascapédia campground)
- 220614 (La Rivière campground)
- 202101 (Mont-Jacques-Cartier campground)
- 198531 (Mont-Albert campground)
Open year-round, but the schedules of the various lodging options vary. Visit the website for more information (click on the “Accommodations” tab).
- 60 rooms in the Gîte du Mont-Albert hotel
- 31 cabins located in various sectors of the park
- 16 huts located in various sectors of the park
- 203 campsites in four sectors of the park
- 14 traditional “ready-to-camp” tents in the Mont-Albert campground
- 6 Étoile glamping units in the Mont-Albert campground
- American Express
- Diners Club - carte blanche
- Travelers Cheque
Types of lodging offered
In addition, huts offer communal lodging; several are available for use during long-distance backpacking treks.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Baggage room
- Convenience store
- Indoor fireplace
- Boat rental
- Downhill ski rental
- Cross-country ski rental
- Panoramic lookout
- Reception/meeting/conference room(s)
- Free outdoor parking
- Group rates
- Public telephone
- Boutique in hotel
- Guide services
Included in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children's playground
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Wildlife observation
- Activity program for adults
- Hiking trails
- Cross-country ski trails
- Downhill skiing
- Lake nearby
- River nearby
- Pedal boating
How to get there
Mont-Albert sector (accessible year-round)
- Option 1: Take Route 132 to Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, then head south on Route 299 (40 km) until you reach the Discovery and Visitors Centre.
- Option 2: Take Route 132 to New Richmond, then head north on Route 299 (100 km) until you reach the Discovery and Visitors Centre.
Lac-Cascapédia Registration Centre (not accessible in the winter)
- Option 1: Take Route 132 to Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, then head south on Route 299 (22 km). Turn onto Route 11 (gravel road) and drive for 10 km.
- Option 2: Take Route 132 to New Richmond, then head north on Route 299 (116 km). Turn onto Route 11 (gravel road) and drive for 10 km.
Mont-Jacques-Cartier Registration Centre (not accessible in the winter)
- Option 1: Take Route 132 to Mont-Sainte-Pierre. Turn onto Route 2 (gravel road) and drive for 27 km.
- Option 2: Take Route 132 to Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, then head south on Route 299 (40 km) until you reach the Discovery and Visitors Centre. Turn onto Route 16 (gravel road) and drive for 42 km.
- Option 3: Take Route 132 to New Richmond, then head north on Route 299 (100 km) until you reach the Discovery and Visitors Centre. Turn onto Route 16 (gravel road) and drive for 42 km.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Parcs Québec network (SÉPAQ)
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Québec Hiking Federation (FQM)
- Camping Québec
- International Appalachian Trails (SIA-IAT)