The Petite-Vallée Song Festival focuses on the next generation of francophone singers and songwriters while featuring renowned and up-and-coming artists. This festival is a true celebration of song in a maritime environment!
Throughout the summer, the Théâtre de la Vieille Forge in Petite-Vallée presents a varied program of concerts and plays in an enchanting setting. The Petite-Vallée Song Festival takes place every year from late June to early July.
The festival will celebrate its 39th anniversary from June 30 to July 10, 2021.
Festival: June 30 to July 10, 2021.
Théâtre de la Vieille Forge : June 23 to September 1st, 2021
Schedule10:30 am to 8 pm; 10:30 am to midnight on show nights
CostVaries depending on event
- Childrens playground
- Restaurant or snack bar
- Conference/meeting room
- Free parking
How to get there
Take Route 132 to Petite-Vallée and then Rue Longue Pointe, which heads towards the sea.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Regional Network of Event Organizers (ROSEQ)
- Association of Independent Regional Arts Festivals in Québec (REFRAIN)
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Independent Network of United Performing Arts Presenters (RIDEAU)
- Association of Québec Camps (ACQ)
- Fédé Chanson
- Winner of a Félix Award for “Best Event of the Year” at the ADISQ Gala (2019)
- Recipient of the Order of Arts and Letters of Québec, awarded to Alan Côté, Director General and Artistic Director of the festival (2018)
- Winner of a Tourisme Gaspésie prize for “Tourism Personality of the Year,” awarded to Alan Côté (2015)
- Winner of a Gaspésie Tourism Award in the “Events with an Operating Budget of $300,000 to $1 million” category (2013)
- National gold winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Festivals and Events” category (2008)
- Winner of a RIDEAU Partnership Prize for the project “15 Years of the Petite École de la Chanson” (2007)
- Winner of a Félix Award for “Cultural Event of the Year” (2003)
- Named Arts Presenter of the Year by ROSEQ (2003)