Enjoy outdoor adventures with Attitude Nordique!
Whether on the water, in the air or on land, enjoy a unique outdoor Côte-Nord experience with passionate guides surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- Mountain biking
- Rabaska canoeing
- Rock climbing
- Sea kayaking
- Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)
- SUP yoga
- Via ferrata
- Summer day camp
- Packages including outdoor activities and local gourmet products
ScheduleEveryday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
ReservationsRecommended in high season
- Childrens playground
- Picnic area
- Pets allowed
- Pets allowed on leashes only
- Conference/meeting room
- Free parking
- Guide services
How to get there
To get to the main office, head to Place LaSalle in downtown Baie-Comeau.
The adventure park is located on Route 138, 1 km after Potvin Lake.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Côte-Nord - Manicouagan
- Aventure Écotourisme Québec (AEQ) quality and safety certification and ecotourism accreditation
- Manicouagan Chamber of Commerce
- Défi Saint-Laurent (program to reduce plastic consumption)
- Winner of several awards at the Tourisme Côte-Nord gala of merit (2019):
- People’s choice award
- André Arseneault award (for winter tourism)
- Innovation and Development award
- Winner of several awards at the Saveurs d'Ici (Flavours from Here) gala given by the Manicouagan Chamber of Commerce (2019):
- Tourist Attraction and Event award
- New Business award