Located on a beach on Chaleur Bay, our 2- to 3-bedroom cottages offer all the amenities you need.
With a sea view, lots of bright space and plenty of comfort, the Bioparc cottages provide a relaxing and rejuvenating place to stay.
These superior-quality lodgings are opened all-rear round (high season in mid-June to mid-September) and can accomodate 1 to 8 personns.
Establishment number: 22647
- 6 cottages with 2 rooms
- 3 cottages with 3 rooms
- 1 double sofa-bed per cottage
- 1 cottage adapted for people with reduced mobility (2 rooms)
CostSingle Occupancy July and August: from $1 344 per week (weekly rentals only). June and September: from $210 per night (two-night minimum stay). Off-season: from $192 per night. Rates are valid for 1 to 4 people in the two-bedroom cottages and for 1 to 6 people in the three-bedroom cottages.
Double Occupancy July and August: from $1 344 per week (weekly rentals only). June and September: from $210 per night (two-night minimum stay). Off-season: from $192 per night. Rates are valid for 1 to 4 people in the two-bedroom cottages and for 1 to 6 people in the three-bedroom cottages.
Additional Person $10/night for more than 4 or 6 adults, depending on the cottage
- American Express
- Travelers Cheque
Types of lodging offered
- Wheelchair accessible
- Convenience store
- Bicycle rental
- Boat rental
- Panoramic lookout
- Boat ramp
- Free outdoor parking
- Public transit nearby
- Games room
Included in rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Outdoor fireplace
- Children's playground
- Fire pit
- Other: Multifunction trail (cycling, inline skating, hiking, etc.)
- Wildlife observation
- Bike path
- Sea nearby
- Activity program for adults
- Activity program for children
- Summer theatre
- River nearby
How to get there
Wildlife park: 123, rue des Vieux-Ponts. From Route 132, turn onto Rue des Vieux-Ponts; the park is about 2 km (1 mi.) east of the centre of Bonaventure.
Cottages: 142, rue Beaubassin. From Route 132, turn onto Rue Beaubassin. The cottages are not far from the centre of Bonaventure, next to the municipal campground.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Must-See Attractions Gaspésie
- Québec Museum Association (SMQ)
- Bonaventure Tourism Office
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations − Tourism Homes” category (2010)
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Tourism Development and Innovation” category (1999)