Located on a beach on Chaleur Bay, our 2- to 3-bedroom cottages offer all the amenities you need.
With a sea view, lots of bright space and plenty of comfort, the Bioparc cottages provide a relaxing and rejuvenating place to stay and can accommodate from 1 to 8 people.
These high-quality accommodations are available year-round (high season is from mid-June to mid-September).
Establishment number: 222647
- 6 cottages with 2 rooms
- 3 cottages with 3 rooms
- 1 double sofa-bed per cottage
- 1 cottage adapted for people with reduced mobility (2 rooms)
CostSingle Occupancy Mid-June to late August: $1617 to $1891 per week (weekly rentals only). June and September: $210 per night (2 nights minimum). Off-season: starting from $210 per night. Rates are valid for up to 4 people in the two-bedroom cottages and up to 6 people in the three-bedroom cottages.
Double Occupancy Mid-June to late August: $1617 to $1891 per week (weekly rentals only). June and September: $210 per night (2 nights minimum). Off-season: starting from $210 per night. Rates are valid for up to 4 people in the two-bedroom cottages and up to 6 people in the three-bedroom cottages.
Additional Person $10/night for more than 4 or 6 adults, depending on the size of the cottage
- American Express
Types of lodging offered
- Wheelchair accessible
- Convenience store
- Bicycle rental
- Boat rental
- Panoramic lookout
- Boat ramp
- Free outdoor parking
- Public transit nearby
- Games room
Included in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Outdoor fireplace
- Children's playground
- Fire pit
- Other: multipurpose trail (cycling, inline skating, hiking, etc.)
- Wildlife observation
- Bike path
- Sea nearby
- Activity program for adults
- Activity program for children
- Summer theatre
- River nearby
How to get there
Wildlife park (123, rue des Vieux-Ponts)
From Route 132, turn onto Rue des Vieux-Ponts; the park is about 2 km (1 mi.) east of the centre of Bonaventure.
Cottages (142, rue Beaubassin)
From Route 132, turn onto Rue Beaubassin. The cottages are not far from the centre of Bonaventure, next to the municipal campground.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Must-See Attractions Gaspésie
- Québec Museum Association (SMQ)
- Bonaventure Tourism Office
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations − Tourism Homes” category (2010)
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Tourism Development and Innovation” category (1999)