Located directly on the St. Lawrence, only minutes from Bonaventure, the 9 fully furnished cottages at the Bioparc de la Gaspésie offer every comfort for a memorable vacation. Each can accommodate from 1 to 8 people. Package available for snowmobilers.
Find out about the various winter activities offered in the park, which is also open during March break.
How to get there
Wildlife park: 123, rue des Vieux-Ponts. From Route 132, turn onto Rue des Vieux-Ponts; the park is about 2 km (1 mi.) east of the centre of Bonaventure.
Cottages: 142, rue Beaubassin. From Route 132, turn onto Rue Beaubassin. The cottages are not far from the centre of Bonaventure, next to the municipal campground.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Must-See Attractions Gaspésie
- Québec Museum Association (SMQ)
- Bonaventure Tourism Office
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations − Tourism Homes” category (2010)
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Tourism Development and Innovation” category (1999)