Located directly on the St. Lawrence, only minutes from Bonaventure, the 9 fully furnished cottages at the Bioparc de la Gaspésie offer every comfort for a memorable vacation. Each can accommodate from 1 to 8 people. Package available for snowmobilers.
Find out about the various winter activities offered in the park, which is also open during March break.
How to get there
Wildlife park (123, rue des Vieux-Ponts)
From Route 132, turn onto Rue des Vieux-Ponts; the park is about 2 km (1 mi.) east of the centre of Bonaventure.
Cottages (142, rue Beaubassin)
From Route 132, turn onto Rue Beaubassin. The cottages are not far from the centre of Bonaventure, next to the municipal campground.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Must-See Attractions Gaspésie
- Québec Museum Association (SMQ)
- Bonaventure Tourism Office
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations − Tourism Homes” category (2010)
- National silver Québec Tourism Award in the “Tourism Development and Innovation” category (1999)