Côté Est is a gourmet restaurant located in a beautiful heritage building, a former presbytery, at the heart of the village of Kamouraska.
Discover unique flavours in seasonally inspired local dishes made with regional ingredients created entirely on site with love!
The menu features regional specialties, local and privately imported natural wines as well as various beers and cocktails. Come and enjoy the pleasures of gourmet dining!
Homemade products and regional favourites are available in a gourmet food and wine shop where you will make delightful discoveries. Take advantage of this opportunity to take home a bit of the Côté Est experience with you!
The restaurant’s atmosphere is warm and festive in all seasons. In the summer, discover the Cantina patio as well as our vast landscaped grounds and enjoy stunning views of the St. Lawrence (which is accessible on site).
Culinary adventures are also available in the summer, including the MycoMigrateur experience (an all-day outdoor mushroom adventure) and Table 50 (a 5-course gourmet feast). Find out more on the Côte Est website (in French only).
Note that the services available vary depending on the season. Visit our website for more details.
- Seats 45 indoors
- Seats 86 on the outdoor patio
- Liquor licence
- Specialties: local and seasonal cuisine
How to get there
The restaurant is located on Route 132 (Avenue Morel), in a former presbytery overlooking the St. Lawrence.
From Highway 20, take exit 465 and then head west on Route 132 to Kamouraska.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Smarter Seafood
- Saveurs du Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Mange ton Saint-Laurent!
- Terroir et Saveurs du Québec
- Finalist for a restauranteur prize from Aliments du Québec au Menu, a program that recognizes restaurants and institutions that promote Québec products on their menus (2022)
- Finalist for a Québec Gastronomy Award (Lauriers) for Chef of the Year for Kim Côté (2022)
- Finalist for a Québec Gastronomy Award for the Table Service Prize (Best Server) for Perle Côté (2022)
- Winner of a collective Québec Gastronomy Award for Restaurant of the Year (2021)
- National Doing Business Together finalist in the OSEntreprendre Challenge (2021)
- Finalist for a restauranteur prize from Aliments du Québec au Menu (2020)
- Finalist for a Québec Gastronomy Award for Restaurant of the Year (2019)