Côté Est is a café-bistro and caterer located in a beautiful heritage home that offers seasonally inspired local dishes made with regional ingredients. The menu features regional specialties, privately imported natural wines as well as various beers and cocktails. Come and enjoy the pleasures of gourmet dining!
The restaurant offers a warm and family-friendly atmosphere. Relax on the outdoor patio, which offers a stunning view of the St. Lawrence.
The restaurant can be booked for special events and a catering service is available at all times.
April to November
- Seats 45 indoors
- Seats 86 on the outdoor patio
- Liquor licence
How to get there
The restaurant is located on Route 132 (Avenue Morel), in a former presbytery overlooking the St. Lawrence.
From Highway 20, take exit 465 and then head west on Route 132 to Kamouraska.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Smarter Seafood
- Saveurs du Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Manger notre Saint-Laurent
- Terroir et Saveurs du Québec
- Winner of a collective Laurier award of Québec gastronomy for Restaurant of the Year (2021)
- National Doing Business Together finalist in the OSEntreprendre Challenge (2021)
- Finalist for a restauranteur prize from Aliments du Québec au Menu, a program that recognizes restaurants and institutions that promote Quebec products on their menus (2020)
- Finalist for a Laurier award of Québec gastonomy for Restaurant of the Year (2019)