Start your day with a hearty all-you-can-eat farm breakfast at the inn with fresh fruit, eggs, meat, pancakes, French toast (served with our maple syrup) cereal and fruit juice.
In the evenings, enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal featuring regional fare (available in the winter only).
Our specialties are game meat (bison, deer) and regional products (maple syrup, cloudberries, blueberries).
- Inn: seats 50
- Room for groups: seats 150
- Table d'hôte
- Specialties: Regional dishes
- Liquor licence
- American Express
- Travelers Cheque
How to get there
From Tadoussac, head west on Route 138. Turn left on Route 172 and drive to the village of Sacré-Coeur, 6 km (4 mi.) past the church on the left.
From Chicoutimi-Nord, take Route 172 South. The farm is 6 km (4 mi.) before the village of Sacré-Coeur and 60 metres (200 feet) before the rest area.
Follow the blue tourist signs for Ferme 5 Étoiles.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Côte-Nord
- Aventure Écotourisme Québec (AEQ)
- Bienvenue cyclistes!–certified (offers bike-friendly services)
- Association de l’Agrotourisme et du Tourisme Gourmand
- Federation of Québec Maple Syrup Producers (FPAQ)
- Union of Agricultural Producers (UPA)
- Québec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (FCMQ)
- Québec Hiking Federation (FQM)
- Québec Restaurant Association (ARQ)
- Québec Association of Sugar Shack Owners (ARCSQ)
- Québec Quad (FQCQ)
- Canot Kayak Québec