During a guided or self-guided tour of the Ferme 5 Étoiles family farm, visitors of all ages will be enthralled with the wide variety of animals (moose, wolves, bison, deer and more) found in this vast natural setting along the Saguenay Fjord.
In the evenings, enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal featuring regional fare.
Winter Activities Available
How to get there
From Tadoussac, head west on Route 138. Turn left on Route 172 and drive to the village of Sacré-Coeur, 6 km (4 mi.) past the church on the left.
From Chicoutimi-Nord, take Route 172 South. The farm is 6 km (4 mi.) before the village of Sacré-Coeur and 60 metres (200 feet) before the rest area.
Follow the blue tourist signs for Ferme 5 Étoiles.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Côte-Nord
- Aventure Écotourisme Québec (AEQ)
- Bienvenue cyclistes!–certified (offers bike-friendly services)
- Association de l’Agrotourisme et du Tourisme Gourmand
- Federation of Québec Maple Syrup Producers (FPAQ)
- Union of Agricultural Producers (UPA)
- Québec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (FCMQ)
- Québec Hiking Federation (FQM)
- Québec Restaurant Association (ARQ)
- Québec Association of Sugar Shack Owners (ARCSQ)
- Québec Quad (FQCQ)
- Canot Kayak Québec