The Gîte du Mont-Albert hotel has a well-deserved reputation for offering quality accommodations and excellent meals. Treat yourself to at least one night in a room or cabin–you will not be disappointed!
Dining room and bistro-bar on site.
How to get there
From Sainte-Anne-des-Monts: via Route 299 South.
From New Richmond: via Route 299 North.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Parcs Québec network (SÉPAQ)
- Tourisme Québec
- Québec Hoteliers Association
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Haute-Gaspésie Chamber of Commerce
- Gaspésie Gourmande
- Maple Master on the Maple Gourmet Road
- Smarter Seafood
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Recommended by the Guide Debeur 2010
- Recommended by the 2010 Restos Voir guide
- Recommended by CAA/AAA in 2010