The Gîte du Mont-Albert hotel has a great reputation for offering quality accommodations and excellent meals. Take the time to stop here and spend at least one night in one of the hotel’s rooms or in one of the cabins. You will not be disappointed!
The dining room is open from 6 pm to 8 pm. The bar is open from 11 am to 10 pm, with a menu available from 11:30 am to 7 pm.
How to get there
From Sainte-Anne-des-Monts: via Route 299 South.
From New Richmond: via Route 299 North.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Parcs Québec network (SÉPAQ)
- Tourisme Québec
- Québec Hoteliers Association
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Haute-Gaspésie Chamber of Commerce
- Gaspésie Gourmande
- Maple Master on the Maple Gourmet Road
- Smarter Seafood
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Recommended by the Guide Debeur 2010
- Recommended by the 2010 Restos Voir guide
- Recommended by CAA/AAA in 2010