Hôtel Le Manoir is a 4-star hotel located in the heart of Baie-Comeau’s historic district, next to the ferry to Gaspésie. Enjoy the best view of the bay and the St. Lawrence!
How to get there
From Québec City, take Route 138 East and drive through the city of Baie-Comeau to the St. Lawrence; the hotel is next to the Baie-Comeau wharf.
From Sept-Îles, take Route 138 West and follow the blue tourism signs.
Affiliations and distinctions
- “Vacances Pour Tous” accommodations network
- Hotel Association of Québec (AHQ)
- Québec Restaurant Association (ARQ)
- Tourisme Côte-Nord
- Québec Bus Owners Association
- Manicouagan Young Chamber of Commerce
- Manicouagan Chamber of Commerce
- Awarded 4 stars by the Québec Tourism Industry Corporation (CITQ)
- Certified RéserVert by the Québec Hoteliers Association as part of their sustainable development recognition program
- Earned a 3 Green Keys rating from the Hotel Association of Canada as part of their Green Key Eco-Rating Program