The Discovery and Visitors Centre is located at the Rioux Farm, in the heart of the park. Open during the summer, this centre contains a convenience store offering sandwiches, salads, drinks and healthy snacks.
Open in the summer
Indoor seating for 25
- American Express
How to get there
The park is accessible via Route 132 between the municipalities of Saint-Fabien, to the west, and Le Bic, to the east.
The Rivière-du-Sud-Ouest entrance is the park’s main entrance. The Cap-à-l’Orignal secondary entrance is closed between Thanksgiving and Victoria Day.
The park is also accessible by water via the Havre-du-Bic sector.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Parcs Québec network (Sépaq)
- Aventure Écotourisme Québec (AEQ)
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Route Bleue du sud de l'estuaire (southern estuary waterway)
- Tourisme Rimouski
- Destination Bic/Saint-Fabien