Enjoy an extraordinary experience on a protected natural site
Here, flying is nearly within reach…
Spread your wings and feel as free as air for a few nights! Sleep like a bird in one of our five giant birdhouses, set up your tent in the sand with a view of the sea or park your RV in a protected natural site. Here, flying is nearly within reach…
Call now to book a truly unique experience: 1-418-567-4227.
Unusual accommodations: Giant birdhouses
Enjoy an unusual glamping experience in one of five comfortable cottages designed to resemble giant birdhouses. Build in 2016, each birdhouse was inspired by a different species of bird found in the park. Are you drawn to the quiet and elegant great grey owl or to the social bank swallow? Contact us to reserve the birdhouse that best suits your personality!
Each cottage includes a propane stove, cooler, dishes and utensils. Drinking water is available nearby as is a private dry toilet. Washroom facilities with showers are also available in a separate building about 300 metres (1000 feet) away.
Camping: Fall asleep to the sound of the waves
Enjoy eco-friendly camping along the majestic St. Lawrence. Offering views of the water and a fine-sand beach, 10 tent sites and 10 RV sites provide access to stargazing as well as breathtaking sunrises and sunsets for an unforgettable vacation. Contact us to book your site.
Picnic tables and washroom facilities with showers and drinking water are available on site.
Establishment number: 627484
June 5 to October 11
- 4 birdhouse-themed cottages accommodating 4 to 5 people
- 1 birdhouse-themed cottage accommodating 8 to 13 people
- 10 tent sites
- 10 RV sites (sites 1-7 facing the St. Lawrence, sites 8-10 on the opposite side)
CostSingle Occupancy $30/night for tent sites, $40/night for RV sites, $170/night for the birdhouses for 4-5 people, $260/night for the birdhouse for 8 to 13 people
Types of lodging offered
Included in rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Other: propane stove, cooler, dishes, utensils
- Wheelchair accessible
- Indoor fireplace
- Panoramic lookout
- Free outdoor parking
- Group rates
- Guide services
- Outdoor fireplace
- Children's playground
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Other: drinking water nearby, private dry toilet near each cottage, washroom facilities with showers within 300 metres (1000 feet)
- Wildlife observation
- Sea nearby
- Hiking trails
- River nearby
How to get there
From Québec City, take Route 138 for 500 km (300 mi.). Past the village of Chute-aux-Outardes, turn right on Chemin Principal and drive for 17 km (11 mi.) towards Pointe-aux-Outardes. At the end of the road, turn right on Rue Labrie. The park occupies the entire western tip of the Manicouagan Peninsula.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Côte-Nord
- Manicouagan-Uapishka World Biosphere Reserve
- Association of Regional Parks (APR)
- Comité ZIP de la rive Nord de l'Estuaire
- Amateur Astronomers Federation of Québec (FAAQ)
- Vélo Québec (cycling organization)
- Manicouagan Chamber of Commerce
- Côte-Nord Birding Club
- Camping Québec
- Québec Camping and Caravaning Federation (FQCC)