Come and breathe in the bracing sea air!
Located right on the beach, Riôtel Matane offers superb views of the St. Lawrence Estuary and Matane River and provides an enchanting maritime setting for your vacation, event or business travel in the area.
The sea as far as the eye can see!
Admire unique views of the sea from the Cargo restaurant, bar lounge, spa or indoor heated pool as well as from our seaside rooms!
Riôtel Matane offers 120 rooms in various categories:
- Comfort: These rooms are located on the ground and second floors of the hotel.
- Escale: Located in the new section of the hotel, these rooms offer modern, up-to-date comfort and a unique atmosphere: trendy furniture, comfortable bedding, soothing indirect lighting and a bathroom separated from the room by a glass wall, which provides ideal lighting while preserving your privacy. These rooms overlook the Matane River.
- Ocean: Enjoy an incredible view of the St. Lawrence from your room and balcony. In addition to the outstanding sea view, you will also appreciate the room’s comfort and atmosphere. Everything has been provided for you to make the most of the unique view! The room includes a large king-size bed facing the sea, trendy furniture and a private balcony.
- Pavillon sur Mer: This seafront pavilion adjacent to the main hotel (150 metres / 500 feet away) offers 24 rooms, 22 of which have patio doors and a great view of the sea. The other two are furnished for guests with mobility impairments.
Establishment number: 058914
How to get there
Take Route 132. The hotel is 3 km (2 mi.) from the ferry terminal, adjacent to the marina and very close to downtown Matane.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Gaspésie Gourmande network
- Tourisme Gaspésie