Located at the heart of the historic site, Restaurant L’Ancre is a great place to discover traditional cuisine from Gaspésie. The restaurant, which is near the wharf, offers local fish and seafood dishes.
Try our famous brill fricassee “à la Paspéya” or one of our classics such as the fish soup, crab roll or cod fillet.
Bring your own wine!
Early June to early October: open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Seats 54 (indoors)
- Seats 16 (patio)
- À la carte
- Table d'hôte
- Specialties: daily specials from Tuesday to Friday
- Bring your own wine
Table d'hôte price
- Travelers Cheque
How to get there
From Route 132, in the heart of the village of Paspébiac, take 3e Rue (towards the wharf).
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Gaspésie Gourmande
- New World: 5 Museums of Gaspésie
- Gaspésie Culture Council
- Route de la Morue (Cod Route)
- Québec Anglophone Heritage Network
- Winner of the Tourist Attraction of the Year award at the Chamber of Commerce Gala (2012)
- Recognized as a nationally important historic site of Canada since 2001
- Recognized as a historic site by Québec's Ministry of Culture and Communications since 1981
- Certified Quality Tourisme Gaspésie