A historic house combining the luxurious beauty of the 1950s with refined comfort and modern amenities, Auberge du Chemin Faisant offers guests a warm welcome in the heart of the Témiscouata region. The inn’s six rooms are absolutely charming and provide a dream getaway in a stylish and romantic decor. Each room has a unique atmosphere and includes a private bathroom, air conditioning, flat-screen television and wireless high-speed Internet access.
The inn is a favourite destination for gourmets. Savour our fine regional cuisine, which combines local ingredients with the latest international gastronomic trends.
Discover the works of local and Québec painters exhibited throughout the inn’s public areas.
Gallery schedule: mid-May to mid-October, daily from noon to 6 p.m.
Establishment number: 131143
CostSingle Occupancy $115 to $160
Double Occupancy $115 to $160
Additional Person $25
Types of lodging offered
- Indoor fireplace
- Reception/meeting/conference room(s)
- Free outdoor parking
- Boutique in hotel
- Baggage service
Included in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Outdoor fireplace
How to get there
From Route 185, take exit 40, then Rue Commerciale and Rue du Vieux Chemin.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Member of the ARQ (Québec Restaurant Association)
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations – Less than 40 units” category in 2012
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Restaurant – Tourism Development” category in 2010
- National silver winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations – 3 Stars or Less” category in 2007
- Regional winner of the Bertrand-Lévesque Prize for Tourism Personality of the Year at the Québec Tourism Awards in 2007
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Restaurant – Tourism Development” and “Accommodations – 3 Stars or Less” categories in 2007