The unique character and atmosphere both in the dining room and on the terrace, as well as the quality of the service, will ensure that your dining experience at Auberge du Chemin Faisant is a culinary adventure. The inn invites you to enjoy delicious food in a relaxing atmosphere, surrounded by the simple elegance for which we are famous and where you are assured of getting the best value for your dollar.
Room capacityIndoor seating for 30
- Liquor licence
- Specialties: 8-course tasting menu featuring seafood, fish and game
Table d'hôte price
- More than $50
How to get there
From Route 185, take exit 40, then Rue Commerciale and Rue du Vieux Chemin.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Member of the ARQ (Québec Restaurant Association)
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations – Less than 40 units” category in 2012
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Restaurant – Tourism Development” category in 2010
- National silver winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Accommodations – 3 Stars or Less” category in 2007
- Regional winner of the Bertrand-Lévesque Prize for Tourism Personality of the Year at the Québec Tourism Awards in 2007
- Regional winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the “Restaurant – Tourism Development” and “Accommodations – 3 Stars or Less” categories in 2007