The St Joseph Pub restaurants (located in Carleton, Bonaventure and Caraquet) offer a wide and varied menu, including grilled dishes, pizza, seafood, pasta and inspiring salads. Beer lovers will enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with nearly a dozen beers on tap to choose from.
The St Joseph Pub is a trendy spot to watch sporting events on giant screens in a festive atmosphere. You can also enjoy the extensive cocktail menu and the large terrace in the summer.
- Indoor seats 104
- Outdoor seats 42
- À la carte
- Table d'hôte
- Specialties: pasta, grilled dishes, pizza
- Liquor licence
Table d'hôte price
- American Express
- En route
- Travelers Cheque
How to get there
Highway 20 to Mont-Joli, then Route 132 via the Matapédia Valley. The hotel is located in the middle of Carleton-sur-Mer.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Smarter Seafood
- Gaspésie Gourmande
- Winner at the Chaleur Bay Chamber of Commerce Gala in the “Restaurant and Lodging” category (2013)
- La Seigneurie restaurant named one of the 500 best restaurants in Québec by Guide Debeur (2012)
- Winner of a silver Québec Tourism Award in the “3-Star Lodging” category (2010)
- Certified by the Québec Standards Bureau (BNQ) – Tourisme Québec (2000)
- Certified Quality Tourism Gaspésie