Both Pub St-Joseph restaurants (in Carleton and Bonaventure) offer a varied menu, including grilled dishes, pizza, pasta, seafood and inspiring salads. Beer lovers will enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with nearly a dozen beers on tap to choose from.
Pub St-Joseph is a trendy spot to watch sporting events on giant screens in a festive atmosphere. You can also enjoy the extensive cocktail menu and the large patio in the summer.
- Seats 104 indoors
- Seats 42 outdoors
- À la carte
- Table d'hôte
- Specialties: pasta, grilled dishes, pizza
- Liquor licence
Table d'hôte price
- American Express
- En route
- Travelers Cheque
How to get there
Take Highway 20 to Mont-Joli, then Route 132 via the Matapédia Valley. The hotel is located in the centre of Carleton-sur-Mer.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Tourisme Gaspésie
- Smarter Seafood
- Gaspésie Gourmande
- Winner at the Chaleur Bay Chamber of Commerce Gala in the “Restaurant and Lodging” category (2013)
- La Seigneurie restaurant named one of the 500 best restaurants in Québec by Guide Debeur (2012)
- Winner of a silver Québec Tourism Award in the “3-Star Lodging” category (2010)
- Certified by the Québec Standards Bureau (BNQ) – Tourisme Québec (2000)
- Certified Quality Tourism Gaspésie