This business or organization has modified the services it is offering due to COVID-19. Please contact them directly for more information.
Our 79 semi-wild campsites and our three cabins are designed so you can fully enjoy the beauty of the sand flats and the mixed forest that make up the exceptional environment of the SEBKA. Several of our sites are located near the river. At night, the Saint Lawrence takes on a sapphire hue just after sunset, one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world according to National Geographic. Come and see this unique sight! Campers also have access to 12 km (8 mi.) of hiking trails.
Sites are equipped with picnic tables and fire pits and are easily accessible to showers and washrooms. We are located on a small rounded hill known as a cabouron, which are common in the Kamouraska region.
May 15 to October 15
CostSingle Occupancy $20 per night per tent for groups of 4
Additional Person $5 per additional person
- Travelers Cheque
Types of lodging offered
Included in rooms
- Internet access
- Free outdoor parking
- Public telephone
- Outdoor fireplace
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Hiking trails
How to get there
From Highway 20, take exit 480 and head north. In Saint-André, take Route 132 West. The SEBKA is between Kamouraska and Saint-André-de-Kamouraska.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Québec Hiking Federation (FQM)
- Québec Camping Development Council (CDCQ)
- Camping Québec
- St. Lawrence Water Trail (Route Bleue)
- Certified cyclist-friendly site (Bienvenue Cyclistes!) by Vélo Québec
- Route Verte cycling trail
- Member of the ROMM marine mammal observation network
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- CLD du Karmouraska
- Gold winner of a Québec Tourism Award (Grand Prix du tourisme québécois) in the "Outdoor and Adventure" category in 2007
- Regional winner of Québec Tourism Awards in 2002, 2004 and 2005