Our 100 semi-wild campsites and four eco-huts are designed so you can fully enjoy the beauty of the sand flats and mixed forest that make up the exceptional environment of the SEBKA riverside park. Several of our sites are located near the St. Lawrence. In the evening, admire one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world (according to National Geographic) as the St. Lawrence takes on a sapphire hue! Campers also have access to 12 km (8 mi.) of hiking trails.
Sites include a picnic table and firepit and are near washrooms and showers. We are located on a small rounded hill known as a cabouron, which are common in the Kamouraska area.
New in 2021: 4 four-season eco-huts are available for short-term rentals. They include a composting toilet and slow-burning woodstove and can accommodate up to 4 people each. All offer great views of the St. Lawrence!
Establishment number: 202436
May 15 to October 15
- 100 semi-wild campsites
- 4 four-season eco-huts
CostSingle Occupancy $25 per night per tent for groups of 4; $125/night for eco-huts (minimum 2-night stay)
Additional Person $6 per additional person
Types of lodging offered
Included in rooms
- Internet access
- Free outdoor parking
- Public telephone
- Outdoor fireplace
- Fire pit
- Firewood for sale
- Hiking trails
How to get there
From Highway 20, take exit 480 and head north. In Saint-André, take Route 132 West. The SEBKA is between Kamouraska and Saint-André-de-Kamouraska.
Affiliations and distinctions
- Québec Hiking Federation (FQM)
- Québec Camping Development Council (CDCQ)
- Camping Québec
- St. Lawrence Water Trail (Route Bleue)
- Certified cyclist-friendly site (Bienvenue Cyclistes!) by Vélo Québec
- Route Verte cycling trail
- Member of the ROMM marine mammal observation network
- Tourisme Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Kamouraska local development centre (CLD)
- Gold winner of a Québec Tourism Award in the "Outdoor and Adventure" category (2007)
- Regional winner of Québec Tourism Awards (2002, 2004, 2005)