For fans of hassle-free camping and families who like to travel light, this package gives you the opportunity to rest comfortably in a traditional “ready-to-camp” (glamping) tent after a full day of outdoor fun.
Anse-à-William campground, Squatec sector
This campground offers 9 traditional glamping tents, much to the delight of campers who want to stay in this sector.
Grands-Pins campground, Dégelis sector
The Dégelis sector offers 14 traditional glamping tents, which are about 10 km (6 mi.) from the Trans-Canada Highway. They are accessible by car or via a short walk from the parking lot (distances vary from 10 to 50 metres). A luggage trailer is also available to transport your personal belongings. On site: visitors centre, community hall, terrace with view of the lake, walking trail, play area and watercraft rentals (canoes, kayaks, pedal boats and stand-up paddle boards).
- 1 night in a traditional glamping tent
- Everything needed for meal preparation: small fridge, 2-burner outdoor stove, pots, pans, dishes and utensils
- Picnic table with four garden chairs
- 2 queen-size beds
- Space heater (electric or gas)
- Electric lighting
- Access to washroom facilities (including showers)
- Running water (on site or nearby)
Package is available in two campgrounds:
- Anse-à-William campground, Squatec sector: June 7 to October 14, 2019
- Grands-Pins campground, Dégelis sector: June 14 to September 16, 2019
Traditional glamping tents can accommodate up to 6 people (maximum 4 adults).