The Québec maritime Blog
Have you thought about taking a trip to the maritime regions of Québec in the winter? Heavy snow and cold weather don’t keep us from enjoying outdoor activities! On the contrary, there are so many things to do in our regions during the cold season! Here are 10 blog posts that will give you an idea of what winter experiences await you in our regions.
- Discover Unusual Winter Activities in the Maritime Regions of Québec
- Winter Fun in the National Parks of Eastern Québec
- Unusual Accommodations: Experience Winter in Québec in a Different Way
- Chic-Chocs: The Hidden Gem of Eastern Canada
- 10 Reasons to Go Snowmobiling in the Maritime Regions of Québec
- Seal Watching: The Story of an Extraordinary Adventure
- 3 Good Reasons to Visit Bas-Saint-Laurent in the Winter
- 3 Good Reasons to Visit Gaspésie in the Winter
- 3 Good Reasons to Visit Côte-Nord in the Winter
- 3 Good Reasons to Visit the Îles de la Madeleine in the Winter
Now that you’ve read these blog posts, I’m betting you’re dreaming of getting dressed for winter and coming to visit us to play in the snow! And when it’s time to head back indoors, our cosy accommodations and good restaurants will be happy to welcome you! Hope to see you this winter!